Home page – Bound Book Scanning – Destructive and Non-Destructive Scanning Servic
HOW IT WORKS
1. SUBMIT YOUR ORDER AND/OR FREE SAMPLING REQUEST – Using our online order page, enter the amount of books and page count to receive customized automated pricing. Here you can also choose other options such as ebook format, CD, and MP3.
2. NEW! We now offer an option to request a free 10-page sample scan of your book within 24 hours of receipt, as we are confident in your satisfaction of our superior quality work. Once we receive confirmation of your satisfaction, we will proceed to complete your order. If you’re not satisfied, we will cancel your order and ship your book back to you free of charge.
3. SHIP YOUR BOOKS – After completing the check-out process through PayPal, you package and ship the book to our company:Bound Book Scanning , 200 Bates Drive Monsey, NY 10952.
4. WE SCAN, YOU RELAX – Our highly-trained staff scans your book, process your file using our customized approach and email you a file download link. You will receive a searchable PDF and a Word file.
5. REVIEW THE PRODUCT – You review the final product and confirm your satisfaction via email.
6. NON-DESTRUCTIVE ONLY – We promptly ship the book right back to you, intact.
WHO USES OUR BOOK SCANNING SERVICES
Book collectors seeking to digitize Rare, Valuable, or Out-of-Print books –/– Educational and academic agencies –/– Students who want to avoid the weight of carrying around heavy textbooks –/– Yearbooks for class reunion sites –/– Audiobook conversion for the visually impaired and learning disabled –/– Authors republishing Out-Of-Print books for online sale
Home page – Bound Book Scanning – Destructive and Non-Destructive Scanning Services