Home page – Bound Book Scanning – Destructive and Non-Destructive Scanning Servic
HOW IT WORKS
1. PLACE YOUR ORDER – Using our online order page, enter the amount of books and page count to receive customized automated pricing. You will receive an automatic volume discount.
2. SHIP YOUR BOOKS – After completing the check-out process through PayPal, you package and ship the book to our company: Bound Book Scanning, 2 Perlman Drive, Suite 309, Spring Valley, New York 10977.
3. WE SCAN, YOU RELAX – Our highly-trained staff scans your book, process your file using our customized approach and email you a file download link. You will receive a searchable PDF and a Word file.
4. REVIEW THE PRODUCT – You review the final product and confirm your satisfaction via email.
5. NON-DESTRUCTIVE ONLY – We promptly ship the book right back to you, intact.
WHO USES OUR BOOK SCANNING SERVICES
Book collectors seeking to digitize Rare, Valuable, or Out-of-Print books –/– Educational and academic agencies –/– Students who want to avoid the weight of carrying around heavy textbooks –/– Yearbooks for class reunion sites –/– Audiobook conversion for the visually impaired and learning disabled –/– Authors republishing Out-Of-Print books for online sale
Home page – Bound Book Scanning – Destructive and Non-Destructive Scanning Services